December 28, 2009

If you got any money for christmas...,

you may be tempted by this,

"Sew it All" is a new American sewing magazine by the people behind Sew News. There are projects by fellow UK designer, Janet Clare, and US designer extraordinaire, Alicia Paulson to name but a few, and also there is me!

It's a really simple idea for homemade napkin rings to spruce up your dinner table.

The leaf motif is aimed at a beginner level, the flower being more suited to a more advanced stitcher. There are lots of lovely projects in the magazine, some even available to download from their website. Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

andrea creates said...

Oh so neat-looks really cute.
Do you know if they have this magazine in the U.S? I've not seen it :)

WoolenSails said...

I was looking at magazines today and don't remember seeing this one. It looks like it has some great patterns in it.

Debbie

Alice Regan said...

I'm will have to keep my eye out for this one. It looks wonderful! I love your blog and look forward to what you will be sharing in 2010. Happy New Year. I wish you much joy and success for 2010.

Yarni Gras! said...

wonderful to see you in there! You need to publish your OWN book!

Service Apartments Gurgaon said...

Wow, such an awesome blog you have written there and you and I get exactly what information I am looking for, in the third paragraph you put amazing effort to explain the theme of the content. As a content writer, I can understand efforts because when students ask me for sitxglc001 assessment answers, I do the same.