February 27, 2008

Kittens in the making...

Today's wip,

...after last night's rumblings, I feel compelled to have a peaceful day crafting. Lucy is at school, Luke is at nursery, Mr LK is out, and I'm sewing whilst listening to this.

Thank you so much for all your lovely, encouraging comments on the craft kits and eye patch tutorial, it has been a real boost reading them and visiting all of your blogs. A couple of announcements may be in order, firstly, a few of you have asked about my Etsy shop. The plan is to open that at the beginning of April, seems to make sense for it to be at the start of the new financial year. The first update will be a small selection of 3D fabric & felt animals, and some cushion covers, I have a long term plan for this whole venture..., I will keep you posted on that!.

Also, look out for another blog giveaway, my one year 'blogaversary' is on the 9th of March, so come back then for the chance of another freebie!

In the meantime, have a happy Mother's day!

14 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

Your kitten is gorgeous - but can we really wait until April for your Etsy shop???????

Lucy x

Kitty said...

Awwww, cute kitty (that's yours, not me *blush* ) x

Mrs Moog said...

Ooh that kitten is gorgeous - I love the pink fabric!!

I hope you've got over your disturbed night. We slept through it but the idiot dog was acting even more strangely than usual - tap dancing on the hall floor all night - grrrrr!!

xxx

pink-petal-designs said...

Love your kitty, can't wait for your shop to open.
We felt the rummbles here.
Sarah x

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when the patterns for the owls would be available. I've checked the sidebar for the link. If it's there, I just can't find it.
Donnell

Blossom said...

very very VERY cute!!!
I also want to know when the owl pattern will be available?????

Anonymous said...

beautiful...really cute!

Annie B said...

looks really lovely - your plans for the future sound very exciting...look forward to hearing more...
(will be back many times before March 9th I am sure!)

Just Original said...

I knew I had seen something on Julie Arkell in the blogland. I went to the Harley Gallery at Dukeries Garden Centre near Worksop today and she is exhibiting there with some other artists. I had to come back and see which blog I had seen her on, you were my 2nd guess!

Love the Kitten!

Lisa said...

very cute! I have been enjoying your blog!

Yoasia said...

Hi, I am reading your site for some time. I did not write to now, because of my poor knowledge of English, but now my friend helps me.



All your hand made things are absolutely amazing, wonderful ideas, I am still delighted! I love your hand made mascots. Could I copy your idea: mascots in the pocket of pillow? My daughter loves they, too.

I will not write to often, rather, but I will be visit this site regularly. My best regards for you!

yoasia ( poland)

www.stryszekyoasi.blog.onet.pl

Unknown said...

March 9th?! What a great day - it's my birthday too!!!

I love lucy's eye patch from further down - one thing is for sure, she is very cute; children in glasses make me melt (especially slightly bossy ones!)

Anonymous said...

SO Beautiful xx

Amy said...

very adorable!