February 11, 2008

Fairy

Thank you for all your 'weirdness' comments, you have made me giggle!

The fairy is this weekends creation, a birthday present, loosely based on one of Lucy's drawings, and paying homage to these lovely angels by Syko.

And, here's the cat in her dress, made from a wool jumper I felted, and embroidered with the little girls name that it is to be a christening present for.

Busy week ahead, lots of crafting to do, plus I am visiting the ICHF trade show, 'Craft, Hobby & Stitch International' at the NEC on sunday!

10 comments:

Mrs Moog said...

What a beautiful fairy!!! I love the fabrics you've used - I bet Lucy's thrilled with her :)

Kitty looks even lovelier in her little dress and will make a very special Christening present.

I hope you have a great week and have fun at the NEC!!

Annie B said...

oooh that's fab, great fabrics and lovely kitty

Locket Pocket said...

Your fairy is lovely! And the kitten's jumper is great! Lucy x

Kitty said...

Wonderful fairy - and as for that kitty - I want her! She is sooo pretty. Look forward to reading your impressions of the CH&SI show. x

sewtakeahike said...

They are both precious! You do just fabulous work!

Suzanne Vaughan said...

LK - I love the cat, but then I always love your things!

Unknown said...

Hi, I do LOVE your Fairy, shame I have Three Nephews and not Nieces, as I would love to have an excuse to have her!!
Andrea
x

Blossom said...

They are both gorgeous!!
well done!!

SuzyQSparkles said...

I think the "fairy" is SO SWEET!!! My name is actually "Suzy Angel", so, I think she looks more like an Angel! ;)

I like the kitty too.

Trulymom's Creations said...

The doll is just wonderful...but so is all your work.