November 26, 2010

Countryside Softies,

Thank you for all the book well wishes.  I don't quite know where to start with it all, there's so much to tell!  

There are 28 patterns in the book, lots of ways of personalising them by making family groups and adding embroidered wording.  A couple of sneaky peeks,

 the Otter,

ⓒ Stash Books

and the Duck, which comes with patterns for a chick finger puppet and egg.

ⓒ Stash Books

I loved designing and making every single pattern in there, and am so happy I've been able to share this news with you.  Now you know why there have been periods when I temporarily disappeared from the blogging world!

ps, I've changed the blog layout and colours so I match my book cover, it was clashing slightly!

10 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

Oh! The duck! He's cute :)

Annie said...

Huge congrats to you. What a fab book. Well done you.
A x

Rosangela Loeblein said...

Muito lindo teus trabalhos!!! Beijos

Sharon said...

The otter is adorable! Congrats on the book, how exciting. I'm gonna buy it when I have the money! :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Very sweet designs! The book is awesome! ♥

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful designs, the book looks great and your style is so country! I really love it!
xxx

Lyn said...

Oh it's going onto my wish list!
love
Lyn
xxx

Hoola Tallulah said...

The duckies are my favourite, too cute! Congratulations on your book, what an exciting time for you! Welldone, you are a very talented lady and you deserve it ;)

PatchworkPottery said...

Oh Amy! This is AWESOME news! Congratulations!!! Big Hugs, Laurraine

Anthrin said...

...your creations are adorable, I´m really speechless. You are doing a great job and thanks for sharing.

Greetings from the snowy Nürnberg in Germany

anja