October 25, 2010

Preparation,

A couple of weeks ago, I very quietly placed a new item for sale on Etsy.  I'm offering the embroidered envelopes as a bespoke, made to order item.  I wasn't sure how this would be received, but am pleased to say one has already sold...,


it's been a while since I've made one of these and preparation is the key!


There are a few other items being prepared here too.  Over the coming week I'm hoping to add a few more new items to Etsy, a little range called 'Autumn'.  There are a few cotton reel pincushions, a couple of Softies and a embroidered pillow, all featuring autumnal fabrics and colours.  There's just a bit more sewing and photography to do first...!

2 comments:

Kerry Jaclyn said...

What a lovely blog! I have been following for a while. Particuarly like your little envelopes. I have selected you for a lovely award. Congrats :)
Please check my blog for the details on how to accept.

http://iammomster.blogspot.com

vera azvdo said...

Wonderful blog and so inspirational. Congratulation! Vera - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.