November 14, 2014

Rocking Robins,

If you fancy a little sewing project in the run up to Christmas, there is a new magazine out from My Time Media, the team behind titles including Popular Patchwork.  Its called "Make your own Gifts & Toys".

I have a pattern in there to make a matching pair of Robins,

there is a little Mama bird,

and also a baby one too, both with the cutest wire legs!

The magazine is out in the shops now or you can buy a copy online from My Hobby Store, just follow this link.


heather gilmour said...

Love handmade toys, probably there are a lot of beautiful crafts ideas in the magazine.

Domestic cleaners Kensington

Esme said...

hi, im Esme please check out my new blog, it would l
love for a real craft blogger like you to see it my link is below.

Esme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Explainer VIdeo Company said...

All handmade crafts are awesome,you are rock in near

Uouo Uo said...

thank you

سعودي اوتو