January 29, 2011

Peahen,


I'd wondered for a while if you changed the colours of the Peacock pattern to shades of brown, would it look like a Peahen?.  I think it does.  Although I might do the tail slightly differently.

This will be in the shop early next week once it's finished.  If anyone is interested in ordering an embroidered envelope in time for Valentine's day, please order quick to allow for postage.

Most of this week has been spent playing around on the computer with layouts for my new PDF patterns.  There's still a lot of work to do on them and I will be on the look out for pattern testers soon (feel free to volunteer!)

The other big news is, by all accounts the advance copies of my book have arrived at C&T Publishing's office this week, ...and there is one on it's way to me!!

Eeeeeeek!

15 comments:

Jodie said...

double eeeeeek !

Swirlyarts said...

Eeeeeeeeeek! But an excited eeeeeeeeek!!

andrea creates said...

yay-how fun!congrats and can't wait to see the book :)

ozgrkdn said...

hi,Amy; very nice your works,peahen is fun and interesthing.I love this natural hand jobs.Have a nice weekend:))

Mimeta said...

ooooh so lovely!!! o like it!!! congratulations for your book!!!
lovely day!!!!

JelyG said...

Have only just found your blog recently and started following - I am more of a patchworker/quilter myself but love your soft animals. I think I love your fox who is on the front of your book - he has a quizzicle look and His button nose is perfect!
I am looking forward to reading more posts and following your work.

freaked out 'n small said...

I love all your creations!
What do I need to do to pattern test?
:)

freakedoutnsmall@gmail.com

Аня said...

замечательная уточка!!!

The Little Bakery said...

Very exciting! Would love to be a pattern tester...

xx

Sharon said...

What a lovely Peahen! Very exciting about your book, I have it sitting in my Amazon wishlist for when I have some spare money to buy it. :)

I would love to be a pattern tester, but I don't have a sewing machine. :(

WoolenSails said...

Love the peahen. I have some primitive patterns for them, one of these days I will try some. Congratulations on the new book!

Debbie

Unknown said...

Ooooh how wonderful. It all sounds soo exciting. I look forward to checking your book out soon then. Well done lovely. XXX

Claire said...

ooo! Would love to volunteer as a pattern tester, but probably shouldn't with number 2 due in the next few weeks...!

I bet you can't wait to see your book in real life! How exciting!!!!!

Amy said...

I would love to test a pattern for you! I have always loved what you make!

patricias fabric art said...

Its gorgeous Ilove little birds and make them myself