July 13, 2009

News 'n' other stuff...,

There have been a few unexpected surprises over the last week, cheques turning up through the post for magazine projects I'd all but forgotten about, a mention in a new sewing magazine (thank you Claire!),  and this...,

2010 Sewing Calendar, from Andrews McMeel Publishing, now available for pre-order on Amazon.  There are instructions to make 100 projects, including a few from me, look, thats my toadstool on the front!

I've also just had word of some new projects being selected for a collaborative pattern book too, more on that soon though!

ps, I think my computer chair may be broken, while I've been typing this it's gradually gone down, I'm now almost sat on the floor!

11 comments:

Needled Mom said...

All good and exciting news for the week. Yeah!

Mrs Moog said...

The sewing calendar is a great idea - how exciting to see your toadstool on the front!

xxx

Dolores said...

Congrats on your toadstool being on the front.

French Knots said...

What super news about your toadstool, I'm going to put the calendar on my wish list. What a week!

Midsummer Stitches said...

I would love the calendar what a great idea! how nice to have your toadstool on the front though!
x

ClaireP said...

That is a lot of good news! Glad to mention you as one of my fave blogs, everyone should read it! :)
I'm also adding the calendar to my wishlist!
x

WoolenSails said...

I like the sewing calendar, would make a great gift too.

Debbie

Becky J. said...

congrats on all the stuff!! money surprises are always fun aren't they? love the calendar...and front page. you go girl.

Anne C said...

A well deserved front page and cheques in the post are certainly the kind of mail I would like. Really like the idea of the calendar, must check it out

Indigo Blue said...

Congratulations. I like your designs and it is nice to see so many bloggers in tha calenar. I'm in October, first timeI have ever had my work printed!
x

katie jean said...

so cute! I love the little mushroom. It looks entirely sewn by hand, which I just love! and your tutorial list looks fantastic too!!