May 19, 2011

To book, or not to book?

That is the question I'm pondering today.  It's probably long overdue, but if I'm going to do another craft book, I need to pull my finger out and knuckle down to writing that book submission.  There are ideas, but in all honesty, writing a book is a long job, and I need to weigh up the return against plans like PDF patterns, or even kits.

In the meantime, I'm going to add a few pieces to the Etsy shop later,

a new retro Owl,


the other retro Owl I made a few weeks back,


and an Otter.

16 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love those owls but that otter is so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Check your OTTER! Exactly as Tiffany says, so darn cute! Lisanne xx

Sconch said...

LOVE the otter! Sam x

Sarah Payne said...

love love love the otter! That needs to be in a book!!!

Plushpussycat said...

They're all so cute, but the otter has me. I'm swooning! :-)

Jodie said...

Thats an interesting question. Can't wait for the answer.

mama bleu said...

Your owls are adorable!!

Quietly Otaku said...

Very sweet, I think the retro owl in neutral is my favorite the colours just compliment each other nicely. God luck with your new book!

Lindsay said...

I just checked your book out from my local public library in the Midwest US and I'm so excited to make some of the animals for my toddler :)
I vote for another book, maybe farm animals or zoo animals in the same style as your countryside softies. I can totally picture a little wool lion with a shaggy mane!

veryheatherly said...

Love, love, love these cute little critters!
www.veryheatherly.blogspot.com

Emma Diffley said...

I love all. So cute. :)

Alex said...

I'm totally in love with the little blue owl!

cursivearts said...

Love your owls. Shall favorite some of them!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are amazing! You're very talented. Good work. :)

Hanna said...

The otter is adorable!

Hanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.