March 30, 2011

Miss Russ,

A friend of mine has just opened an Etsy shop (and about time too!) as an outlet for some of her limited edition art prints.  I've know Amy (yes, another Amy) since we were both about 4 years old as we both went to the same primary school, and then the same art foundation course.


These two are some of my favorites,


You can see more here and also at Amy's official website.

- - - - - - - - -

My Etsy shop is now topped up with books and for those in the UK who prefer to go through a UK site I've put some on Folksy too.  Don't forget to join the Flickr group and load images if you make anything from the book.

3 comments:

Quietly Otaku said...

I think I like the top one best, very cute! : )

I like how expressive and child like they are

monda-loves said...

wow your friend is talented. I'll go and check her out. I've just put your book on my amazon wish list. I'm owed a belated b'day pressie from my OH, so I'm asking him for this!

Chris da Chria said...

Hello!
I adored to know its blog! Congratulations! I will come back here always. It would like to invite you to know my work:
www.chria.com.br
www.amaischria.com.br -blog

xoxo
Christiane Lindner