March 26, 2010

Mother Swan,

My Mum's birthday always falls pretty close to Mother's Day (here in the UK), and this year due to unforeseen circumstances (involving lack of money!), I made something...,

she has a Mother Swan and three Cygnets.

The Cygnets represent myself and my two brothers.


Can I just say a huge thank you for all the feedback on my previous post.  This is a vast subject to cover, and despite my initial reservations about bringing it up here, the post will stay.  If you haven't already, please do read through the comments, there are lots of different views expressed about the subject of copying, they make interesting reading.  I have heard back from the craft forum involved, and whilst I'm not convinced they fully understand where I'm coming from on this, they have offered a couple of suggestions.